Lexi is an Senior administrative Specialist at Netria.
Alexis is the Senior Administration Specialist at Netria and enjoys the challenging aspects of administration. Alexis enjoys, and excels at processing the more difficult orders that require special attention. Alexis is also responsible for processing the company’s return material authorizations. Alexis mentors the other administration employees and assists them with any challenges that arise.
1. What’s your favorite thing about Netria?
The laid-back atmosphere
2. What kind of music do you listen to?
Blues, Grunge-Rock, Classical, and Contemporary R&B.
3. Where did you grow up?
When I was a young kid, I grew up in a small town named Pittsfield, NH, that was kind of mountain town-esque. The rest of my young adult life, I grew up in Exeter, NH.
4. What’s your favorite sports team?
The Boston Celtics
5. If you could hang out with someone (living or deceased) for the day, who would you pick?
6. If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?
Laos, where my father was born and raised. I have always wanted to see the Mekong River and villages, that I have heard stories about since I was young.
7. If you didn’t work at Netria what would you do?
If I had the chance or was successful enough to do so, I would become a full-time artist/musician. I love to create, whether it is painting, singing, or playing piano.
To contact Lexi, send her an email at firstname.lastname@example.org To contact Netria, give us a call at (603) 772-7122