Derek is an Account Executive at Netria
Derek has held various sales positions within several industries and has over 10 years of sales
experience. Derek focuses on both commercial and Government accounts and has been successful in the position by offering excellent customer service to his customers. His customers range from Attronica, ePlus, Microage, NetSync, and many other accounts.
What’s your favorite thing about Netria?
It is fast-paced and always changing. I am certainly never bored. The nature of what we
provide lends itself to variety.
2. What kind of music do you listen to?
Anything but Country. Primarily hip-hop and rock but will give anything a
chance…except Country, that’s garbage.
3. Where did you grow up?
I was born in Amherst, MA but moved to Methuen, MA early in grade school and have
been in the Merrimack Valley ever since.
4. How would people describe you?
Outgoing. I enjoy working in sales as communication is a major part of the day to day in
a sales environment and I consider interpersonal communication a strength of mine.
5. If you could go on vacation anywhere, where would you go?
Right now Ireland and the British Isles are at the top of my list – with Iceland a close
second. I enjoy travel and haven’t been to the UK yet.
6. What’s your favorite sports team?
Patriots, Celtics, Bruins, Red Sox – in that order.
7. What do you wish your customers knew about Netria?
How if used correctly, Netria’s services can significantly increase your numbers
regardless of your product focus.
8. If you could hang out with someone (living or deceased) for the day, who would you
Shaq, I am a huge hoop-head. He is an all-time great and seems like a blast.
9. If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?
Ireland – history, whiskey, and sights.
10. If you didn’t work at Netria what would you do?
Probably revisit sports journalism; writing, podcasting, etc.
To contact Derek, send him an email at email@example.com To contact Netria, give us a call at (603) 772-7122