Craig is an Account Executive Team Lead at Netria.
Craig leads the team from an account expansion perspective and ensures each account within the team is optimized and is being take care of. Here is a little more about Craig!
1. What’s your favorite thing about Netria?
Having been at Netria since my oldest daughter was born (2010) there have been a lot of great things that have come about. I think my favorite thing is the people and the culture of the organization, everyone has a work hard play hard mentality, where they are willing to go outside the box to help get the win!
2. What kind of music do you listen to?
I listen to all sort of music, but when I get a chance to get away from my kids Radio Disney, (which I do enjoy) I listen to Country music and Reggae
3. Where did you grow up?
I grew up not far from Netria, on the Seacoast of New Hampshire, then I moved to Newport Rhode Island, and Miami Florida before moving back to NH in Greenland.
4. How would people describe you?
People would describe me as tall, brown hair, blue eyes, athletic, quiet, hardworking, compassionate, and dedicated, confident, unorganized, forgetful, messy, nice.
5. If you could go on vacation anywhere, where would you go?
To the Caribbean, sitting on sail boat fishing while the sun is coming up!
6. What’s your favorite sports team?
I like all the New England Teams, WWE, and most recently the Greenland Viking and Seacoast Lax, who my Daughter and Son play for!
7. What do you wish your customers knew about Netria?
How much we have to offer and the products that we can help them access and increase margin.
8. If you could hang out with someone (living or deceased) for the day, who would you pick?
Queen Mary, Ultimate Warrior.
9. If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?
I would love to go to space!
To contact Craig, send him an email at firstname.lastname@example.org To contact Netria, give us a call at (603) 772-7122