Larisa is the Accounting Manager at Netria.
1. What’s your favorite thing about Netria?
I like the team. We work hard, help each other out, and laugh often. The friendly fun relaxed atmosphere combined with a busy workload makes the day go by so fast and worth being there. I also like that my ideas are heard, and my input and hard work are appreciated. Happy to be here!
2. What kind of music do you listen to?
I prefer classical. It speaks more to me than the words can describe.
3. Where did you grow up?
Not in the area, that’s for sure. I grew up in Latvia. Different continent, different language and culture, but the same hard working and caring people.
5. If you could go on vacation anywhere, where would you go?
Anywhere in the world, where I can explore the nature and history, meet people and get to know their culture. The world is full of wonders, and its people are just some of them. As long as I don’t have to sit in one place.
7. What do you wish your customers knew about Netria?
It’s a friendly place, where customers are appreciated, and where we strive to do the right thing.
8. If you could hang out with someone (living or deceased) for the day, who would you pick?
My family. It’s always my family. I guess I should add that I am predictable and boring..
To contact Larisa, send her an email at email@example.com To contact Netria, give us a call at (603) 772-7122.
17 views0 comments