Eric is an Account Executive at Netria.
Eric comes to Netria after holding several sales positions in the IT industry. Eric specifically
worked at PC Connection in the SMB division helping the company grow revenues. Eric has been able to leverage his experience and apply his experience to Netria within the Account Executive role. Eric supports several accounts such as WWT, Whalley, MTM, AVI and many others.
1. What’s your favorite thing about Netria?
The atmosphere, by far. It’s both fun and competitive. Everyone gets along and works well together.
2. What kind of music do you listen to?
I've been listening to a lot of alternative and classic rock lately. But, I enjoy a mix of everything.
3. Where did you grow up?
I grew up right in town (Exeter, NH).
4. If you could go on vacation anywhere, where would you go?
Nowhere in particular. World has so much to offer. Vacationing anywhere is always a good time.
5. What’s your favorite sports team?
Although being a fan has been painful, I’m a diehard New York Jets fan.
6. What do you wish your customers knew about Netria?
It really is a work hard, play hard atmosphere
7. If you could hang out with someone (living or deceased) for the day, who would you pick?
My grandfather. He passed away when I was young. Would be nice to spend time with him.
To contact Eric, send him an email at firstname.lastname@example.org To contact Netria, give us a call at (603) 772-7122